Commercial Exterior Light Installation, Repair & Maintenance by HHCC Inc.
HHCC specializes in new installations, maintenance and repairs of all commercial exterior illumination systems. HHCC has the specialized equipment, licensed electricians, and the expertise to handle all your lighting needs whether it is a single light or a parking lot covering acres. Our typical customers are commercial property owners and managers, apartments, home owners associations, school districts and other government agencies.
We realize the importance of exterior lighting to provide the safest environment for your customers and employees. Appropriate illumination discourages theft, vandalism, enhances personal safety, reduces nighttime accidents, while enhancing the appearance of your property and reducing insurance costs. HHCC is available on a 24/7 basis to ensure your lighting is operational.
HHCC areas of particular expertise are in repairing, retrofit, refurbishing and modernizing existing parking lot lights, sign lights, security lights, façade lights, and under canopy lights. HHCC has bucket trucks that can easily access most light fixtures, typically mounted at elevated heights to provide optimal illumination.
HHCC considers many factors in providing proper exterior illumination. Among these considerations are the following.
- Provide an adequate level of illumination in intended areas, within our customer’s budget. HHCC strives to avoid the using excessive and improperly placed illumination.
- Lighting when done well enhances the aesthetics of property, when done poorly it detracts and reduces the appeal of the property. Lamps (light bulbs) are available in many intensities and ranges in the color spectrum that may improve the appearance of your property.
- Energy efficiency is of paramount importance. Many older installations are very costly to maintain and operate. New codes mandate energy efficiency. Rebate and tax incentive programs are constantly being offered by Federal, State, City and utility purveyors.
- New lighting technologies are constantly evolving to provide a better quality of light, using less energy. New technologies such as LED, HD Induction lighting and solar powered lighting offer substantial savings of energy consumption over conventional lighting (up to 90% over incandescent lighting). These new technologies provide long life spans (up to 10 years), many times greater than expected with conventional lighting. Furthermore some of these technologies have eliminated expensive ballasts, which eventually require replacement.
- Dark Sky Initiatives have resulted in the regulation of light pollution in many municipalities. This light pollution results when light shines upward or is reflected into the atmosphere from exterior sources of illumination such parking lot and street lights, signs, security lights, among many others.
HHCC is available for all your exterior lighting needs. To request more information, schedule an appointment or request service: PLEASE CLICK HERE.