Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration by HHCC Inc
HHCC will rapidly restore your building which has been damaged by fire.
Our fire damage restorations often have the following elements:
- Shore up any portions of the building which are in danger of collapse and remove all hazards.
- Secure the structure from the elements and unlawful entry.
- Carefully document the extent of the damage. Provide a very detailed estimate to restore your structure and contents to their pre-loss condition.
- Negotiate with your insurance company’s representatives to make sure you are protected in your settlement.
- Salvagealbe contents are moved for cleaning and deodorizing, if necessary off site.
- Debris and unrepairable elements resulting from the fire are carefully removed and disposed of off site.
- Provide temporary power and light.
- Clean up and deordize all contents, finishes, and structural components which have been exposed to smoke. Smoke damage is usually widespread and very invasive. We use the most modern techniques and equipment to remove even the most difficult smoke damage and odors caused by plastics, solvents and wet smoke from incomplete combustion.
- Damaged structural components are replaced.
- Damaged mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems are either repaired or replaced.
- Damaged exterior finishes, interior finishes, doors, windows, cabinetry, flooring, fixtures and appliances are replaced.
- Final cleaning of the structure.
- Cleaned contents are moved back in.
- Happy customer resumes their pre-fire life.
HHCC is available for all your disaster needs. To request more information, schedule an appointment or request service: PLEASE CLICK HERE