The following are examples of the Historical Restoration work performed by HHCC.
The Driskill Hotel Austin, TX 1998 to Present
General Contractor for the restoration of the Driskill Hotel. The Driskill has undergone a 40 million dollar restoration to bring it to its current glory.
Projects of Note include:
- The Lobby Restoration, National AIA Award for the Best Historic Restoration
- Lone Star Award for the Best Historic Restoration in Texas 2000
- Austin Impact Award for the Best Historic Restoration in Austin
- Austin Chronicle Award Best Historic Restoration
- Austin Downtown Business Alliance Award
- Five additional awards from various entities
- Design Build of The 1886 Café and Bakery, Lone Star Award Best Historic Restoration in Texas
- Lone Star Award for the Best Historic Restoration in Texas 2002
- Austin Impact Award Best Historic Restoration
- Downtown Business Alliance Award and numerous other awards
- Design Build for the Restoration of Ballrooms and Meeting Rooms including Mezzanine, Citadel I, Citadel II, Citadel Club, Jim Hogg Room, Maximilian Room, and the Victorian Room
- Food Service in addition to 2 Kitchens at Bakery, Banquet Kitchen, and Main Kitchen upgrades.
- Complete Design Build Restoration of Historic Guest Rooms and Suites including Corridors and retrofitting new fan coil units and fire/smoke dampers.
- Roofing replacement, re-piping of domestic water, and numerous utility and code upgrades ADA compliance
- Numerous structural repairs throughout.
- Exterior rehabilitation of the entire exterior of building including a comprehensive exterior façade rehab. waterproofing and coating.
St. Anthony Hotel, San Antonio TX 2006-Present
Restoration contractor for multi-million dollar restoration to include replacement of 468 tub shower valves, new isolation valves, restoration of 352 guest rooms, Design build restoration of all meeting rooms, ball rooms, Lobby, Fine Dining Restaurant, Café, Swimming Pool Rehab, Code Compliance, Fitness Center, Spa, Concierge Lounge, Exterior Waterproofing and Façade repairs Commercial Kitchen Rehab. 900 Ton cooling tower replacement, Chiller Rebuilds, Condensate Tank replacement, Boiler Rehabs.
Dirty Martin’s Place, Austin, TX
Restoration of Historic Restaurant including Dining Room, new Electrical Service, New Cook line, Vent Hoods, Dish Machine, ADA Compliant Restrooms, Bar, Flooring, Walk in Cooler, Exterior Waterproofing and Custom Cabinetry. Job Performed in 17 days.
HHCC is available for all your Historical Restoration needs. To request more information, schedule an appointment or request service: PLEASE CLICK HERE.