Whether commercial or residential, if your current system has failed, is near failing, or otherwise does not meet your expectations, we are glad to visit with you about a retrofit/replacement. Typically, a technician inspects the existing system to determine if the failure is catastrophic or if a simple repair will resolve the problem. However when the time comes for replacement, you can count on us to listen to your expectations and provide an honest, fair, and free proposal for a replacement unit that meets your needs.
Here are some things that you may be asked in order to help us to uncover hidden problems and/or to choose the best system for you:
- Are your heating and cooling bills unusually high?
- Does your system run all the time?
- Does your system short-cycle; turn off and on in short intervals?
- Is your existing equipment too loud?
- Does your system control humidity effectively; is the indoor air overly damp in the cooling season, fall, or spring?
- Are there rooms in your home that tend to be less comfortable than others?
- Are odors problematic?
- Do family members suffer from allergies?
- Are you satisfied that your system is easy to maintain?
- Are filters easily accessed?
- Would you like to invest in higher efficiency equipment?
- Would quieter equipment be a benefit worth considering?
Replacing an air conditioning system is a major investment in your home or business. We want to make sure that you get the right unit at the right price. We represent all of the major product lines and we will help you to select the best equipment for your money. As with our new construction and remodel installations, you can expect a superior installation; and you can trust that we will treat your home respectfully; your home will remain clean and safe throughout the process.
HHCC is available for all your HVAC needs. To request more information, schedule an appointment or request service: PLEASE CLICK HERE.